The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Wow

Very thoroughly done, the first and second last stands were almost identical but this was very much different. Much of the gameplay was borrowed from the elder scroll series, I noticed, but I guess that's probably why I liked it so much.

Dickey Mouse Dickey Mouse

Nothing special

Why everyone gives strawberry clock a pass on submitting worthless animations because they made multiple accounts and reviewed their animation "B" positively so many times I don't know. Yes this was made 11 years ago, but that doesn't matter. It isn't any better than a 10 year old today doing this.

Akuma: in search of stuff Akuma: in search of stuff

Not too great

The buttons in the game didn't seem to work properly, and the whole thing didn't make too much sense. The "shh go away im dead" part was kinda funny though. Perhaps you should have used a better song or whatever to play also, because that -guitar?- didn't sound too good. In the future, you may also want to make the buttons seem like buttons (let it make that finger symbol). Even if it is pretty terrible you probably don't want to say that in the menu of the game.

I Wish, I Wish - Prologue I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Great work

A fun little pong based game thats rather simple, and not too original, but I really enjoyed this. The artwork may have been simple but was very appropriate for this kind of game. Some dumbasses rate games saying "it was boring". What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You made a great effort on this and should be applauded for it. Good job.

The Religion Tester 2010 The Religion Tester 2010

i feel bad for you

Obviously you were not seirious about any of this crap, but just for putting "God exists and he wants me to kill people" you sir are an idiot. Muslims are mostly peaceful people and the media WANTS you to hate them!!! For what purpose im not sure, but you have fallen prey to those fucks. Christians have blown up buildings, too, and for almost the same reason; becuase they think they have to make everyone comply with that they believe in. Me, im a Buddhsit, and not for attention or becuase someone told me to be one. GAWD people have to turn off there damn tvs. Even going on the internets probably getter than watching south park or something. Well anyways, i hated it.

Sidorio responds:

As a Muslim living in Britain, I resent this comment. To quote my mother upon my birth, "you're a disapointment to your family and I wish you were dead."

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

:D-

Theres actually some pretty good art in here, however the crappy ones and the ones with a dick in them kind of ruined it. Seiriously, no one wants to see that. 1 or 2 of them were actually kinda funny too. The pixely ones reminded me of something but i just can't think of it. 90's computer game i think... Anyways, good work but if you make another one please try to filter the quality a little bit more.

Level Up! Level Up!

lawlz

"no amount of [x] button is making me jump" hillarious.

Error Message Error Message

lol

why does the left click option lead to bird feed?

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

I do hope your happy

I have been a fan of bloons tower since #1, and they just keep getting a little better every time. Great selection of towers and enemies, the rank system was a little weird but i guess it was okay. Never did figure outhow to get the level editor to work though.

But theres just one problem: The mochi coins thing is a great idea, but its simply not for newgrounds. The way i remember newgrounds and te way that most of us hope it stays as is a community for sharing your work and perhaps collecting a small profit from ads/awards. Sometime 2007ish larger authors/popular external sites started monopolising some of the space. No one really minded it, and neither did i. Slowly, it became noticable that these people were commercializing newgrouds. The fucking annoying video ads from mochi were the first thing that was starting to cross the line. a lot of other bigger sites were actually just making good games, but fucking mochi was here to make a serious profit other than to make purely recreational games to play in your spare time. Theres a place for that, and newgrounds is not it. Of course it doesnt matter what anyone says, some dumbass 12 year olds will not think too much of the ads and still play the games and probably buy those fucking coins. I know you aren't actually mochi, but no doubt a chunk will go to you. Yeah you just go on and help fuck up newgrounds, which used to be one of the last places where the fucking fat cats couldn't get to. My friends are kind of dumb, just look at things from the outside and would definatly be complaining like idiots about how you have to pay, simply becuase its just stupid to try to make somone pay for a fucking online flash game. Im only 13, but unlike nearly everyone else my age i know where the fucking problem lies.

Red Remover Red Remover