Stickman Can't Fight 5 Stickman Can't Fight 5

I like the idea a lot, and it was pretty entertaining. The animation and artwork was well done, especially for a 'stick flash'. Some of the jokes were funny, but to be honest there was kind of a lack of creativity in them.

The voice acting was too unnatural though, that was probably the worst part.

guitan11 responds:

first time working with voice, so next time it will be better ;)

[KK] Skyrum [KK] Skyrum

Not the worst thing I've seen

But really, what was your motivation for making this? I don't see how anyone could find this funny, and the animation really needs work. What's up with those kitty krew voices, too? Can't understand a thing anyone says.

CatSage responds:

We use the kitty krew voices so no one can figure out our
true identities.

It's incredibly funny, obviously the humor just goes
over your head.//

StrawberryClock's Story StrawberryClock's Story

What...

How many of you guys did it take to get that score?

Broken preloader, animation was horribly choppy, and it made no sense whatsoever.

Senmetsu responds:

It took 1 guy an afternoon to put this together. I just tossed on the others because they're my inspiration to keep making stuff :)

Thanks for the 0, although I'm not sure you understand the rating system. A flash with nothing in it would get a 0, this had pictures and music and a broken preloader. That took time and effort, mister!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Wow

Very thoroughly done, the first and second last stands were almost identical but this was very much different. Much of the gameplay was borrowed from the elder scroll series, I noticed, but I guess that's probably why I liked it so much.

Dickey Mouse Dickey Mouse

Nothing special

Why everyone gives strawberry clock a pass on submitting worthless animations because they made multiple accounts and reviewed their animation "B" positively so many times I don't know. Yes this was made 11 years ago, but that doesn't matter. It isn't any better than a 10 year old today doing this.

Akuma: in search of stuff Akuma: in search of stuff

Not too great

The buttons in the game didn't seem to work properly, and the whole thing didn't make too much sense. The "shh go away im dead" part was kinda funny though. Perhaps you should have used a better song or whatever to play also, because that -guitar?- didn't sound too good. In the future, you may also want to make the buttons seem like buttons (let it make that finger symbol). Even if it is pretty terrible you probably don't want to say that in the menu of the game.

Runescape - Theme Song Runescape - Theme Song

Not bad

Listening to this reminds me of elementry school :P

I liked runescape so much better pre 08. I think everyone did, in fact.

Now on a little side note, people like the user below me have no idea what "classic runescape" is apparently. It's not runescape classic, it pretty much refers to runescape 04-07. That's when runescape started to become popular, and is refered to by many to be the "golden years".

JakesFable responds:

I just had to respond to this review and have to agree 100% about 04-07 being its golden years, I mean I started in 2006. Not really playing much at all anymore because it's just not like it use to be.. Too many bots, scammers, selfish people, and the people on the game aren't like they use to be. All they care about are themselves and don't even care to help other people anymore. I occasionally go on there sometimes just to help new people out and show them around because that was how I was brought up in the game, to help people. My good ole friend Liquidvinal1 was my very first friend on the game, he taught me some great stuff and helped me out in the beginning to the end the whole 5 years I've been playing. Btw I've noticed in the authors comments I put my username as Jacob Mceuen. It's now changed to Morrowind. Just an update. Thanks a lot for the review! :)